For WooCommerce ecommerce stores, there is a Sourceknowledge Shopping Ads plugin that you can install to facilitate exporting your shopping catalog and placing the SourceKnowledge pixel on your website.
1. Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/sourceknowledge-shopping-ads directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
3. Use the Plugins ->Installed Plugins to navigate to the plugins list.
4. Go to the Settings link under the plugin SourceKnowledge Shopping Ads.
5. Click on the Get Started button .
6. Create a SourceKnowledge Account if you haven't already done so, or Sign-in with an existing SourceKnowledge account.
7. Grant required WooCommerce permissions.
8 .Your store is now connected to your SourceKnowledge account and you are ready to start your shopping campaign.