Use our Allow and Block list features to optimize your campaigns:
- Allow List: Only the SubIDs in your allow list will be approved to run
- Block List: All SubIDs will be approved to run, except those in your block list
- Global block list: SubID will be blocked across all campaigns
From your campaign's Sub ID Summary, you can add a SubID to an allow/block list by:
- Locating the SubID you want to add to a list
- Opening the dropdown for the SubID
- Selecting "Add to list"
- Select the List Type (Allow/Block)
- Select the List to add the Sub ID to
- You can add SubIDs to an existing list, or create a new one
- From here you can block a SubID globally by selecting "Add to a Global Block List"
From the Allow & Block lists interface in your Tools menu, you'll have the ability to view and edit your lists, as well as create new lists and associate them to campaigns.