In order for our team to track SourceKnowledge conversions, you will need to provide view access of your Google Analytics. To do this, please follow the following steps:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click ADMIN, and navigate to view.
- In the VIEW column, click User Management.
- Under Add permissions for, enter the email address our team member’s Google Account. Contact your Account Manager for more details.
- Under permissions, choose Read & Analyze.
- Select Notify this user by email to send a notification to our team members that you have completed the process.
- Click Add.